Hi, I’m Daniel Rosenthal. I’m a Tier II personal trainer at Equinox Bay Street, the gym of choice for Toronto’s highest performers.
I started learning about fitness as an unfit twenty-something. I was a 40-a-day smoker, I drank too much, and I had zero understanding of proper nutrition.
Ever since I decided to educate myself on healthy living, I’ve successfully lost 40 lb of body fat and built 25 lb of muscle.
I can help you with:
– fat loss
– muscle building
– powerlifts: squat, deadlift and bench press
– kettlebell skills
– prenatal and postpartum fitness
– mobility, flexibility and balance
– nutrition guidance
More About Me
I’m English (and I have the accent to prove it).
I was born in 1985.
I’m married to a beautiful Canadian girl.
My Uber score is 4.94.
Canada is the fourth country I’ve lived in.
I used to teach kindergarten.
Qualifications / Courses Taken
– Certified Personal Trainer with the International Sports Science Association. (2016)
– “Kettlebell One” with Kettlebell Athletics. (March 2017)
– “Behavior Change” with Krista Scott-Dixon, PhD, of Precision Nutrition. (November 2018)
– “Training the Pre and Post Natal Client” with Annette Lang. (April 2018)
– BA (Hons) in French from the University of Leeds, UK. (2007)
I work exclusively at Equinox Bay Street. For any personal training enquiries, please fill out the form below.
The opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect those of Equinox Fitness.